Surfer will do naked paddle to raise cash for his ticket to Eurosurf !


Tramore surfer Craig Butler is going to paddle 5km’s naked on an SUP to try and raise funds to reach the European Surf Champs in the Acores. Craig has been trying to make the Irish team for the last six years so now he has made it he is determined to get out there. The sponsorship target is 1200 Euro, or about £1,000.
Initially Craig stated “I have 1,207 Facebook friends, if each one of you gave me 50 cent it would bring me up to my total of 1,200e that I need to raise to compete at the European Championships next month”.
Obviously maths not a strong point, but if it made you laugh then surely it is worth a Euro? Plus we get to see him entertaining the old local ladies down the Tra when he has to do the naked paddle. Bargain!
His PayPal address is craigsurf@hotmail.co.uk
Please give a Euro!

*If you are planning an imaginative way to get to Eurosurf 2013 let us know!

0 commentaires: